BPI Sports Best BCAA (30 Servings, 300gm)
- Cutting-Edge Branched Chain Amino Acid (BCAA) Formula – BPI Sports Best BCAA Utilizes Enzymatic Technology, Which May Act as a Better Transport Vehicle for Faster Absorption.
- Promotes Muscle Building and Strength – Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine Play an Essential Role in Muscle Building Because They Help Prevent Protein Catabolism. These BCAAs are Also Metabolized in Skeletal Muscle, Which Means Your Body is Able to Break Them Down Quickly for Energy, Helping You Perform Better During Your Workout.
- Assists with Muscle Repair & Recovery – BCAAs are The Key Amino Acids Necessary to Help Rebuild Lean Muscle and Reduce Soreness After a Workout.
BPI Sports best BCAA is not your typical outdated, run-of-the-mill, same as everyone else, outdated BCAA product. Not even close. This formula is the first to bond the three branched chain amino acids – leucine, isoleucine and valine – utilizing a proprietary process route, to form oligiopeptides a bonded chain of amino acids; for example, a peptide linked chain). The oligiopeptide-based branched chain amino acids may act as a better transport vehicle, allowing for more efficient metabolization, greater bio-activity, enhanced onset time, and a generally improved BCAA model.
And, the scientific minds at BPI Sports didn’t stop here. The science of oligiopeptide chains has been emerging for decades. And, in recent years thought-leading researchers have increasingly come to the consensus that in this form, protein nutrition, bio-availability, stability, solubility, and transport, among many key factors, can all be resolved. Think about this. Cutting edge researchers know that simple individual amino acids aren’t always the best solution – that in fact, they can be far superior in oligiopeptide chain form. BPI Sports best BCAA is all about this. All about being a far better model. One more thing – for maximum potential benefit, the oligiopeptide branched chain amino acids in best BCAA are delivered via complex bio-active Oligiopeptide- Enzymatic Technology.
- SUPPORT MUSCLE PROTEIN SYNTHESIS.
- DECREASE PROTEIN CATABOLISM.
- SUPPORT ENDOGENOUS GLUCOSE PRODUCTION.
- ENHANCED RECOVERY FROM EXERCISE.
Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™ (potassium hydroxide, stearic acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, crospovidone, natural waxes, carboxylic acids, Polyethylene Glycol, dicalcium phosphate), Maltodextrin, citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, malic acid, silica, fiber blend (cellulose gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan gum), sucralose, acesulfame-K, FD&C Blue No. 1.
Take one (1) serving (1 scoop) blended into 8oz of ice cold water, either before, during, or after a workout, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner. On non-training days, take one (1) serving (1 scoop) first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
FRUIT PUNCH, GRAPE, WATERMELON, BLUE RASPBERRY