- 24g of pure Whey Protein – The ideal amount of protein per scoop encompasses 22-25 grams per serving and the BPI Sports Best Protein, hits the perfect balance with 24 grams of protein per serving and thus granting the consumer optimum benefit with fat loss and muscle building/rebuilding.
- Low in carbohydrates and fat – With its low-calorie content, low fat, low carbohydrates, and high protein content, it can be used as a meal replacement shake when looking to shed extra body fat. Regular consumption of the BPI Sports Best Protein, while maintaining a balanced diet ensures optimal muscle growth and power packed peak performance.
- Easy digestion – A unique blend of isolates concentrates, and hydrolysates work together to ensure fast digestion and quick absorption of proteins to guarantee growth of lean muscle mass, fat loss, muscle building, and recovery.
- Whey isolates as the Primary Source – The inventive synthesis of whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate helped create the most efficient and fast digesting product for lean muscle development, maintenance and muscle recovery, the BPI Sports Best Protein.
- Rich Flavor – There are a number of delicious new products on the market that are sure to satisfy even the strongest of sweet cravings but laden with calories. The BPI Sports Best Protein, seeks to satisfy your chocolate cravings while keeping you healthy without breaking the calorie bank.
- Over 6.5 g of BCAA and 4.5 g of Glutamine & Precursors – While BCAA (branched chain amino acids) supplementation might be very valuable for increasing skeletal muscle, BCAA’s and glutamine are particularly useful for keeping up mass while on a calorie deficit diet. They’re especially useful for maintaining and developing lean muscle.
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Ground Cinnamon, Salt, Sucralose, Natural Caramel Color, Acesulfame Potassium, Soy and/or Sunflower Lecithin, and Lactase.
Mix one scoop of Best Protein with 5-6 ounces of cold water and drink immediately after workout or strenuous activity. May also be taken anytime to promote recovery and help build strong muscles. For optimal results, use in conjunction with a proper diet and always consult with a physician prior to beginning a training regimen.