One Science Nutrition (OSN) Nitra Whey (5Lb)
- Contains Whey protein isolate and Concentrate which works straight on building lean muscles.
- Support muscle growth & maintenance.
- Fuel your body with the DAA, Tribulus Terrestis, maca powder and boron & creatine monohydrate.
- Boost Metabolism: Speeds up fat metabolism and easy digestion.
One Science Nutrition Whey Nitra is scientifically engineered to provide a ground-breaking formula that delivers fast-acting whey protein to maintain and build lean muscle. Each scoop contains 27g of quality protein that works straight on your muscles.
- Support muscle growth & maintenance
- 6.6 gms BCAA per serving ?3 gms Creatine per serving
- Pure muscle-building protein
- 150 mg MACA powder
- 100 mg DAA
- 100 mg Tribulus
- 3.6 mg Boron
- With Added Digestive Enzymes & herbal testosterone boosters
- 27 gms blend of whey concentrate & whey isolate protein source
- Delivers rich thickness and taste
- Accelerate fat metabolism
- Low in carbohydrates
- Patented & Clinically proven ingredients
- Available in 3 delectable flavors – Chocolate Brownie, Cappuccino & White Choco Almond
Whey Protein Concentrates (from Milk, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin) containing lactoglobulin, lactoferrin, lactalbumin and immunoglobulin protein fractions, Flavours (Blueberry, Cookies and Cream, Forest Barries, Mapple Brown Sugar), Milk Chocolate Powder [99 % Milk Chocolate(Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter 20%), natural flavor], Sodium Chloride, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid Anhydrous), Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K), Thickener (Xanthan gum), Whey Protein Isolate (from Milk, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin), Colors (Beetroot Red, Eurocert Brilliant Blue), Bromelain extracted from Ananas comosus (1200 GDU/g), Papain extracted from Carica papaya (1.5 FIP U/mg)
Mix 1 serving (330g) in 150 ml water, milk or any other liquid per day. Best time to use is after the workout.
One Science Nutrition
|Country of Origin||
Scitec Ltd. Dunakeszi Hungary
Chocolate, Cookie & Cream
There are no reviews yet.